Cheesy vegetable tostadas are the perfect appetizer for parties or as a side dish for dinner. You can make a big batch for everyone to enjoy. These tostadas are a delicious twist on regular tostadas because they are like nachos! Who doesn’t love nachos? Though there is some prep work with cutting the vegetables, it is easy to prepare once everything is cut up. In less than 30 minutes you’ll have some delicious cheesy vegetable tostadas ready for your family! Sponsored post by Mirum. All opinions are my own.
The Vegetable Tostadas recipe is one of many recipes available at the Best Meals at Home website. The possibilities are endless with Campbell’s® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup. It makes it SO easy to make cheesy recipes at home. Have salsa and Mexican crema on hand to really take it up a notch!
Cheesy Vegetable Tostadas
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell’s® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 medium green onion, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 tablespoon) (optional)
- 6 (6 in.) flour tortilla
- ¾ cup Pace® Chunky Salsa – Mild
- ¾ cup sour cream (optional)
1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, tomato, green pepper, onions and jalapeño pepper, if desired, in a medium bowl.
2. Place the tortillas onto 2 large baking sheets. Spread about 1/3 cup soup mixture onto each tortilla to within 1/2-inch of the edge.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until the tortillas are crisp. Cut the tostadas into wedges. Serve with the salsa and sour cream, if desired.
Head to your local Publix supermarket to get a ton of savings on Unilever products. Visit the Best Meals at Home website to find some recipes for weeknight dinner ideas that will fit perfectly with the products on sale. Sign up for the newsletter to get weekly inspiration and coupons! Here are some of the sales happening now:
- $2.00 off any ONE (1) Hellmann’s Mayonnaise Product (24-30oz.) – Valid 4/18 – 5/9
- $1.00 off any TWO Knorr Sides Products – Valid 4/18 5/9
- BOGO Talenti Gelato Sorbetto and Breyers Delights -Valid 4/18 -4/25
- BOGO Pace Organic Salsa (16 oz) – Valid 4/18 -4/25
- BOGO Hunt’s Canned Tomatoes (28-29 oz) – Valid 4/18 -4/25
- BOGO Betty Crocker Potatoes (4.5 – 5.1 oz. box) -Valid 4/18 -4/25
Some great savings, right? I love Publix’s BOGO sales! I always stock up when it is items I use constantly. I like to plan my families meals around what is on sale that week. You can get some great dinner ideas at the Best Meals at Home website. They have so many different recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Explore the website to find your next recipe!
Have you made Tostadas?