A link party for good times, over good food, doing cool things and meeting new people!
I can’t wait to see all the awesome stuff you’ve been making! I was getting my DIY on this week with bath bombs, customize pillows and wood frames decor. I’ll be sharing it all on the blog soon! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my Pumpkin Bath Bomb tutorial, I included printable gift tags if you want to hand them out to friends, family, or teachers!
We got a little glimpse of cold weather here in Florida and I am loving it! It won’t last unfortunately but it is wonderful.
Meet Your Host
Each week we highlight and share the posts of our top viewed friends and share them with you! This week’s features are Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancakes from Michele over at Midlife Healthy Living, and Anti-Aging Basil Face Cream from Consumer Queen’s, Melissa.
You can check them both out below:
Well, we are all grown-ups, AND its a party so rules for what???
But we do have a few “guidelines”:
- Post must be food, home or DIY related (all posts that are not will be removed)
- Each participant can enter once
- Top 2 viewed participants post from the previous week will be featured the following week and shared via social, AND pinned to the Domestic Dayz Pin Board.
- Following hosts is optional but our social links will be provided
- It is encouraged that participants visit the posts of others in the link up but also not required
Join The Party!
- Feel free to grab the button below, by copy and pasting the code below the button in your post, to show you have linked up with us!
- Drop your link below
- Make new friends, because really who goes to a party and doesn’t make friends?
Now Lets Party!