Disclosure: The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
Are you on vacation mode? As soon as the weather starts heating up it makes me think of my next vacation. We love taking road trips whenever we can – there is just so much to see! Depending on your destination, you may want to dress the part. I love shopping at Kohl’s because you get so much bang for your buck, between their coupons and Kohl’s bucks – the savings can really add up! Kohl’s has all your fashion needs at affordable prices! Bring on the road trips!
Suggested look for “on the road”
You want to be comfortable while sitting in the car for hours. Wearing some cute capri leggings, soft cotton tunic, comfy sweater, and some flip flops.
- LC Conrad Capri Leggings — $9.99
- SO High Low Tunic –$9.99
- LC Lauren Conrad Flip-Flops — $12.99
- AB Studio Wrap Cardigan — $24.99
Suggested look for “Sight Seeing”
How adorable are those bird earrings?! I love the colors – bright and vibrant. Perfect for sight seeing in style!
- Dana Buchman Ankle Pants — $21.99
- Candie’s Tunic Top — $16.99
- SONOMA life + style Women’s Criss-Cross Thong Flip Flops — $12.99
- Apt 9 Crinkle Scarf — $15.99
- Sonoma Goods for Life Straw Tote — $39.99
- LC Conrad Stud Bird Earrings — $7.00
Suggested looks for “trying local eateries”
I love eating at local places I visit. I love the floral print – perfect for day time and night time outfits.
- Rock and Republic White Skinny Jeans — $59.99
- LC Conrad Pleated Top — $26.99
- Sonoma Goods for Life Flats — $39.99
- Relic Bleeker O-Ring Handbag — $39.99
- Jennifer Lopez Filigree Earrings — $8.40
Suggested look for “hiking”
I am loving the chambray shirts! I think they work with any outfit – some white shorts work well too.
- Sonoma Solid Cargo Shorts — $21.99
- Sonoma Chambray Shirt — $19.99
- Columbia Newton Ridge Hiking Boots — $79.95
- Mudd Cara Arrow Backpack — $42.00
The outfits are great for Spring and Fall, when the weather is not hot. I usually like to layer when I go on road trips because the weather Florida is unpredictable. I also tend to get cold while in the car so I like to bring a sweater. My husband blasts the AC all.the.time.
What is your favorite outfit?