10 Delicious and Creamy Mac and Cheese recipes the whole family will love. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese, Crockpot Mac and cheese, and so much more!
Who doesn’t love some creamy and delicious mac and cheese? I don’t think I ever met a person who doesn’t enjoy the cheesy deliciousness that we can macaroni and cheese. My kids would eat it every single day if I let them, who blames them? Mac & cheese is so versatile and so easy to make that it is no wonder it is a “go to” dinner and party option. You can add whatever cheese, meat, or topping you want.
Now with the Instant Pot crave, I’ve seen so many more versions of Mac and cheese that make it easier to get it on your plate and in your belly faster! Of course, you can go for the slow cooker/crockpot version that cooks slowly leaving you with creamy, cheesy goodness. I’ve tried them all and they have not disappointed. Let’s get to the list!
10 Delicious and Creamy Mac and Cheese Recipes
1. Slow Cooker Creamy Mac n Cheese – Nothing better than throwing everything in a slow cooker and coming home to dinner all ready! This slow cooker creamy mac n cheese will become a weeknight favorite.
2. Bacon Mac & Cheese with Wisconsin Gruyère – Is your mouth watering? Bacon. It just makes everything taste 10x better, who is with me? Wisconsin Gruyere has become one of my favorite cheeses so when I saw this recipe, I knew, KNEW I had to try it. It did not disappoint!
3. 4-Minute Instant Pot Mac and Cheese – You read that right, 4-minutes to get Mac and cheese served to your hungry kids! The Instant Pot has revolutionized cooking, seriously! When I am pressed for time, I whip out the Instant pot and throw everything inside and BAM! dinner is done!
4. Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese – I am a huge Buffalo chicken fan. So this Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese is right up my alley! Cheesy and buffalo sauce-y? I’m in!
5. Cheesy Alfredo Mac and cheese – Alfredo anything is delicious so just imagine this Mac and cheese! YUM!
6. Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese – Moms and dads sometimes we need to sneak in some veggies so our kids can get some greenies while this Butternut Squash Macaroni and cheese will have your kids begging for more! How do I know? I tried it with my kids!
7. Gnocchi Mac and Cheese Recipe – I call this the adult version of mac and cheese with Fontina, gruyere, and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. All the cheesy goodness we love in Macaroni and cheese but with Gnocchi.
8. Caprese Macaroni and Cheese Recipe – Sometimes you may want to switch up your Mac n cheese by adding some extra things. Well, this Mac n cheese has diced tomatoes! It really changes the taste but the cheese is still there so no worries!
9. Steak and Beer Cheese Macaroni & Cheese – This is like the guy’s ultimate version of Mac n cheese! Steak and beer? Hello, my husband is all over this.
10. Cajun Crawfish & Shrimp Mac and cheese – A delicious twist on Mac n Cheese! I love cajun food so this was a welcoming recipe. It really makes the dish pop!
Which is the next Mac n Cheese recipe you’ll try?