Do you have a Sofia the First/princesses fanatic at home? Disney Records has released the first Sofia the First CD “Songs from Enchancia”. It is the perfect CD for your little princess who loves to sing and dance. The songs are catchy, upbeat, and perfect to dance! Post contains affiliate links. It just means I make a small commission if you make a purchase through any of my links. There is no additional cost for you.
My daughter is almost two years old and loves Sofia the First! We are actually doing her birthday party of Sofia the First. The CD came at the perfect time. The minute she hears the Sofia the First theme song she is ready to dance and “tries” to sing along. One of my favorite songs from the CD is “The Love We Share” which is sung with Ariel from The Little Mermaid (my favorite Disney movie). The songs are kid-friendly but still teach a lesson if they listen closely. Overall, a great CD to add to your child’s collection.
Sofia the First Songs from Enchancia
1. “Sisters and Brothers” – Sofia
2. “Merroway Cove” – Sven, Oona and Sofia
3. “The Love We Share” – Ariel and Sofia
4. “Bigger Is Better” – Amber
5. “(You Can Always) Count On Baileywick” – Cast
6. “Make It Right” – Belle and Sofia
7. “Good Little Witch (Ballad)” – Sofia
8. “Good Little Witch” – Lucinda and Sofia
9. “The Ride of Your Lives” – Jasmine, Sofia and Amber
10. “A Recipe for Adventure” – Aunt Tilly and Sofia
11. “Bring My Best Friend Back” – Clover and Sofia
12. “The Simple Life” – Cast
13. “Make Way for Miss Nettle” – Miss Nettle
14. “Enchancia” – Ruby, Jade and Sofia
15. “Be Who You Wanna Be” – Jake and Sofia
Bonus Karaoke Instrumentals:
16. “Merroway Cove”
17. “Bigger Is Better”
18. “Good Little Witch”
19. “A Recipe for Adventure”
The Sofia the First “Songs of Enchancia” can be purchased on Amazon. For your chance to win 1 of 3 please enter the giveaway below.
Disclosure: I am a participating Influencer at The Entertainment New Media Network. I have received free product for review and to give to my readers. I was not compensated for this review and all expressed opinions are strictly my own.